I Want To File For Alimony?

Do You Need Legal Help Now?

Affordable, local lawyers and legal advice

Talk to Affordable Lawyers Today.
Expert Attorneys want to know your case details, Submit NOW.

Your information is never shared with 3rd parties and will be kept private.

Find affordable alimony lawyers in your area. Submit your Divorce case details to get attorney for representation on alimony payments. We helped many alimony cases, see examples below.

My husband going to file a divorce I want to file for alimony and hafe of his pension,what such I do I am now disabled now ?


Set two form interrogatories.trial date is tomorrow. Im on heavy narcotics due to an injury which will require surgery in a few weeks.  I have chronic depression.  diagnosed with add while attending foothill college. I cant think straight and forget things. I had a 13 year marriage. we are divorced since 2004, but the settlement issue is still incomplete. He quit paying court ordered spousal and child support for almost a year and a half.  I have no income. have not worked outside the home since 1990. I am diabled.  what should i do at court tomorrow?


I am getting a divorce. I own a house which I have owned and lived in for the past 28 years. His name is not now nor ever has been on the deed to my house. Now that we are getting a divorce, he is telling me that because we were married for 5 years that now he is entitled to half of MY house. Is this really possible? Can he really come in and take my house from me just because i put up with him for 5 years because i dont believe in divorce? Please help me. I am scared and have no where left to go if he takes my house. He has his own house, is there any way that i can keep him from taking mine?

Fill your details in above form NOW.