Want To File For Spousal Support

Do You Need Legal Help Now?

Affordable, local lawyers and legal advice

Talk to Affordable Lawyers Today.
Expert Attorneys want to know your case details, Submit NOW.

Your information is never shared with 3rd parties and will be kept private.

Find affordable alimony lawyers in your area. Submit your Divorce case details to get attorney for representation on alimony payments. We helped many spousal support cases, see examples below.


My husband left me for another woman and i was not working, he then stopped my alimony with a lump sum payment 12, 000 dollars short of what he owed all of this without my having a lawyer and i am mentally ill. he used my mental illness and my mental breakdown against me. he insisted i had no representation as he would make it fair blah blah. i was in such a dissociative state, i believed him. i am in dire straights and he is living it up. is there any way i can get the rest of my alimony?


Legally married 10y…he’s had several afairs. when he left this time he left me homeless, no income (i’m disabled waiting for hearing), no help from him, but he has spent money paying for softball teams cost, tournament costs, pay a player to play on his team, play golf, ect. i want to file for spousal support.


You said that i could get free help. i dont have any money. my phone has been shut off. my husband wont pay his alimoney. if you cant refer me to someone that will take my case for nothing. please e-mail and let me know.thank


I need to adjust my alimony/support due to a change in income and was trying to figure out the process of re petitioning an already closed divorce case.


Need information about how to secure spousal support. have been married over 40 years. we are separated, but living in same house. alcohol is a major factor. already spent over $5000.00 with another attorney,  but with no results. contemplating seeking another attorney for consultation.  have a separation agreement not signed, but cannot agree on couple of major issues.


Husband stop paying alimony.can’t find him. he got arrested and went to jail he’s out. his family won’t tell me where he is.

Fill your details in above form NOW.